(c) 2012 Khrystus Wallace

Contact me to purchase this and other scripts for movies, dramas, comedies etc email: information@kwforchrist.com) Available to Audition and even act in my own movies. Seeking producer/manager to take my personally written pieces to the big screen. Contact me today - willing to partner, negotiate etc

My Family Life Story in drama/movie is bound to be a big seller - Contact me to learn about it and see the possibility of taking it to the big screen.

You really don't see many Caribbean Set Movies making it to the Grammies or Box Office or raking in the big profits. You can be the first producer / movie director to make it happen. I do have scripts and innovative ideas. Let's talk - Email: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, August 20, 2012

She stayed on my mind and rested on my heart - Part II

The angel that had soothe my spirit with her singing left me mesmerized. I had honestly forgotten that I was at the service in North Carolina, USA to introduce my ministry, Dare 2 Be Different International (www.d2bdifferent.com) and solicit help and support to build our Dare 2 Be Different International Mission Centre.

I had only realized when the Pastor called my name for a second time. "Let's Welcome Brother Khrystus Wallace from Dare 2 Be Different International in St. Kitts -  - Khrystus Wallace."

As I walked to the pulpit to present, I was hoping and wishing that I made no mistake for it would surely turn the young lady who stunned me - off. My wish didn't come through, she had captured me indeed and I fumbled on the first few words of my speech before I started flowing in the presentation.

When I was completing it, I looked over at where she was sitting and she was smiling away and whispering to a girl friend of hers it seemed. By the time I was finished, her applause was among the loudest and she joined those who gave me a standing ovation for my vision for Caribbean and Kenyan (www.daretobedifferentkenya.com) youth.

I wondered for a bit, was this another heaven sent plan? It was Brother Bob that invited me to North Carolina, yes the same Brother Bob that had led me to Christ some sixteen (16) years ago. Was I going to finally meet my God's Sent partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment